Thursday, December 28, 2006

Rutt's Hut

oil on prepared panel

6" x 6"

sold

This piece depicts Rutt's Hut hot dog stand in Clifton, New Jersey.
Another of the great state of New Jersey's legendary hot dog places. Still not as good as Hiram's, but pretty darn good nonetheless. This place exudes a crappy charm that I don't think many other places can attain. I also absolutely love the neon sign on top of the roof. I had such a good time painting this piece that I have stretched a larger canvas for another version of this to be done at a later date. I am very pleased with this composition which fits into the square format rather nicely.

One last note: I will be in the January edition of 201 magazine with regard to my ebay store and upcoming show at Kerygma gallery.
www.201.net
www.kerygmagallery.com

I would also like to say that it is an honor to be named Time magazine Person of the Year. LOL!!

Thanks for looking and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker