Monday, December 25, 2006

Alice Building


oil on prepared panel

7" x 5"

This painting will be included in my upcoming solo show at Kerygma gallery.

This piece depicts the Alice building on Rock road in Glen Rock, New Jersey.
I've been eating lasagna and cannoli all day so I really don't have much energy to make any witty observations about this painting. I really need a nap.
I will say though, there is something about this piece that I really like. I think that it is the juxtaposition of the textured upper wall with the smooth lower tiles. I think that I really captured the feel of these large tiles.
I said I wasn't feeling very witty, and there you have it! Nighty night..................Merry Christmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker