Sunday, December 03, 2006

Eggs In The Skillet


This painting is my offering for the Daily Painter's website created by Micah Condon. It was suggested that any Artist who would like to paint an egg themed piece should do so and post by midnight tonight. It just so happens that this little one was scheduled for sale by me next, starting on Tuesday, December 5th at 9:00 pm EST. I will repost this painting on Tuesday for the live auction, but I figured, what the heck, the timing couldn't be more perfect so I shall preview it here and now.

oil on prepared panel
5" x 7"

http://www.dailypainters.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry DeGhelder said...

You find the best places! This is great.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Mark Oberndorf said...

Thanks Sherry!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker