Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Postcard Paintings

Hello out there in blog land. Just wanted to update the blog and let anyone who is interested know what I have been doing for the past month.
I have been quite busy painting a few small pieces that shall be up for auction on ebay in the next week or two. I must say that this has been so much fun to do. I never really needed a reason to get motivated to paint on a daily basis, but this undertaking has been so much more than I had ever envisioned. I would like to publicly thank a few fellow painters whose help has been invaluable over the past few months:
Duane Keiser
Karin Jurick

Neil Hollingsworth
Mick McGinty
Jeff Hayes
Justin Clayton

Please take a few moments and go view their blogs and websites. Each one has been so kind and generous with their time towards me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I really hope that everyone enjoys my little paintings as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

Thanks to all so very much, and please stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey Hayes said...

I look forward to seeing them, Mark.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Mark Oberndorf said...

Thanks for everything Jeff!
I am having so much fun with these little gems. Stay tuned!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Sheila Vaughan said...

Hi Mark, I have just discovered your paintings for the first time. Quietly recording the street scenes and buildings of your own location reminds me of Hopper (my favourite) although you have your own unique style. I really like your work and will follow up progress from now on.

5:10 AM  
Blogger Mark Oberndorf said...

Thanks Sheila!! Very kind of you.
Mark

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker