Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Postcard Paintings update

I am in the process of finishing up some of these little pieces, and am hoping to go live on ebay in a week or two at the most.

They are 5 " x 7", painted on prepared panels.

If I do say so myself, they pack all the punch of my larger work shrunk down to postcard size.
I am putting more time into each one than I thought that I would have to, but there is a level of realism that I like to attain in these pieces that just takes time to create.

I will start the auctions at $149 USD
per painting, and let the open market set the final prices. My larger paintings sell in the gallery for up to ten thousand dollars, so I believe that these little ones are priced quite reasonably.

Thanks once again for your interest.

One person show....April 2007
www.kerygmagallery.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker