Monday, March 19, 2007

Carvel - Lodi, New Jersey


Oil on Belgian linen canvas
32" x 23"
This painting will be included in my solo show at Kerygma Gallery which opens March 27.
I need to ask you all a favor. Would you please send me your addresses via email so that I can send out invitations to this show. I just received the stack of invitations yesterday, so I need to mail them out asap.
The reception will be held on April 1 between 2:00 and 4:00 pm. Even if you can't make it to the reception, please send me your addresses anyway so that you can at least have the invitation. I have mine framed already....LOL!
Hope to see you all there.
Mark
p.s. This is a private mailing list, so no other people will see your address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker