Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Salem Diner - Salem, Massachusetts

I just got back from my Brother-in- law's wedding yesterday, and thought that I would post a few photos from the trip.

First pic is of the Salem Diner, which I will be making a painting from in the near future. 
As soon as we entered Salem, I looked over to my left out of the car window and I see an ancient witch cemetery while the song Gravedigger by Dave Matthews is playing on the radio.  Very odd.


Next pic is of the Capitol Diner in 
Lynn. Mass., which I may also turn into a painting someday.

Next up is a shot of the boys in the wedding party.  

Finally, a couple of pix of me, Dave and the author Tom Wolfe.  (great suit and shoes!)

Congratulations Dave and Ila!!!  I hope you have many, many years of love and happiness!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker