Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Rutt's Hut 2


oil on Belgian linen canvas
24" x 24"
First stage of underpainting complete.
I am going to be interviewed at Kerygma Gallery tomorrow by the Bergen Record newspaper for a feature article about me and my work. When it is published I will post it to this blog.
Here is a link to some of the paintings in my current show.
I am speaking with News 12 television about doing some sort of story about this show, and if they are interested, I shall pass the info on.
Happy Passover and Easter to all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jelaine Faunce said...

Ooooh, I'm really going to like this one. Great lines and angles.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Mark Oberndorf said...

Thanks Jelaine,
I'm very pleased with this one. It's funny that you commented on this as I just found your second blog yesterday for the first time and was laughing myself silly at your "dog on the beach" post. I love the way you write as well as paint!!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker