Monday, March 21, 2011

Westwood Gallery Opening - Westwood, NJ


Thanks to everyone who came out for my opening yesterday. Had a great time and I appreciate the distances some people drove just to be there.

Mike, thanks so much for making this a successful show with your hard work and dedication to my work. I appreciate all you have done!

The show will be hanging until at least April 20th.

Was able to ride in the city on Saturday, and saw a great show at Fischbach Gallery. One person show of recent work by Glen Hansen. Was also able to get over to Arcadia Gallery to see another great show by Daniel Sprick. While I was there I met David Jon Kassan, who is another tremendous painter and had a nice time talking to him, even though he is a Philadelphia Flyer fan. I won't hold that against you Jon!!!






2 Comments:

Blogger Steve PP said...

Stunning Mark! I recently travelled the coast of California, snapping pics along the way of cool old signs. They are vanishing surprisingly quickly, well done for capturing them in such a creative way!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Mark Oberndorf said...

Thanks a bunch, Steve!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker