Saturday, February 26, 2011

Artkraft Strauss - NYC, NY


First stage of underpainting complete...

It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that Kerygma Gallery which has been representing me for the past 9 years will be closing up shop in May of this year. The gallery has been open for 22 years and the owners Ron and Vi have been like a part of my family, and have been incredibly kind and generous to me throughout the years. I wish you guys all the best in your retirement and want to say how grateful I am to you both for everything you have done for me. Love ya!!!

I am now being represented by Westwood Gallery in Westwood, NJ and look forward to a long and prosperous relationship. I will be having a one person show in the Spring, and will post more when the info becomes available. We are planning on printing Giclee's of some of my work, something that I have been wanting to do for many years now. I am very excited about this new stage of my career and can't wait to see what unfolds.

"Choose a work you love and you won't have to work another day"
Confucius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker