Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chelsea Water Tower - NYC, NY


First stage of underpainting complete.

2nd stage complete on the Red Fox Diner.

The Artkraft Srauss building is being renovated, so I plan on doing 2 more views of it at the 8" x 28" scale to complete the triptych.

Lastly, I have to let my artist pals know about a very short lived deal going on now on ebay. I have been buying $35 tubes of series 4 Winsor Newton cadmium colors from a very nice fellow out of Oregon for $6.50 each. He has been nice enough to throw in extra tubes for free for me, but I don't know how long this deal will last. He is running out of stock quickly and he tells me that he will be offering more in the near future, but at a little higher price. So, act fast!!! The paint is perfectly fine quality (brand new), and I am stocking up now while I can!!! EBAY

1 Comments:

Blogger John Vander Stelt said...

Thanks for the tip on the paint, Mark. I ordered 4 tubes and they arrived in just a few days. What a steal.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker