Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More billboard news

That was a good long time between posts, was it not? Oh well, this only happens once in a lifetime, so what the heck!

I just wanted to mention a few things...

First, I am featured once again on a great blog called "Paint Blog"

Secondly, I am being interviewed and having a photo shoot at my studio tomorrow with the Wyckoff Suburban News for a feature article.

Next, I will find out tomorrow morning what time I will be interviewed and filmed in front of the billboard by News12 NJ, a local television station.

I will also be in a local newspaper called "The Villadom Times" sometime next week.

Also, don't forget to pick up this Sunday's Bergen Record newspaper for an article and photo of me at the billboard site.

On top of all of this, I have to get some paintings completed for a one person show next season at Kerygma Gallery

I will update this blog if I have any other interesting news to share.
Thanks!!!




1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Waskey said...

That's a phenomenal update!

Congratulations on all Mark!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker