Thursday, July 23, 2009

Miss America Diner - Jersey City, New Jersey

This is going to be a good one, I think!

Okay, I really need everyone's help, please...

If you all have time, please click on the link below to vote for my paintings.


There seems to be some confusion regarding this competition...You may vote for all 10 paintings that I have submitted. Just click on the 5th star for each one. You may vote once every 24 hours for all 10 pieces until August 8th. I have a very good chance of being selected as a winner in this competition. I just really need you help in order to do it. You don't have to sign up for anything, and it is totally free to vote. When the little pop-up box appears asking you to enter a contest, just simply close it and continue with the voting process. I want to see one of my paintings on a billboard in the worst way! I thank you all so much for helping me out with this!

Also, the group show that I am in at Kerygma closes on August 7th, so if you are in the Ridgewood area, please stop by. Thanks again for your help!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker