Thursday, July 16, 2009

Palisades Art Competition

I need your vote!
There is a new art project funded by Palisades Insurance company called "Drive With A Smile". They are looking for New Jersey artists who capture images from around the state to feature on billboards across NJ. The public gets to vote on which images are selected. I have submitted
several images and would appreciate your vote. I would appreciate you forwarding the link to as many people as possible and asking them to vote for me as well. How cool would it be to see one of my paintings on a billboard? Thank you for your help and support! Please click here to cast your vote. (It is totally free of charge!) Thanks so much once again.



1 Comments:

Blogger Alvin Richard said...

Love your work. Thanks for the invite on Facebook and introducing me to your art, which I had never seen before.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker