Saturday, October 18, 2008

Harbor - Honfleur, France

I am close to completing the Cyclone painting, and was wondering whether or not I should finish this painting of the inner harbor in the village of Honfleur, France.  I have not touched this canvas in over 6 years, and have had such a positive response from everyone who gets to see it in my studio, that I am seriously considering putting the final touches on the water reflections and calling it done.  It measures 36" x 56", and is quite impressive up close.  I'm thinking that it would be a shame not to complete this one, after all the work that has gone into it so far.  Any thoughts about whether or not I should go ahead with this piece would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia Jenstad said...

this is an amazing painting!... it would be great for it to be finished....

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker