Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ramapo Road House - Teaneck, NJ


Completed painting.

Oil on linen.

8" x 12"


The director of the Paramus museum took 8 more paintings and 3 more prints, in addition to the 7 originals and 10 prints he bought initially.  He tells me that everything should be ready by this weekend.  He is going to build an addition to the museum as well, for me to give presentations and classes.  I'm costing this man a tremendous amount of money, but he tells me that it is well worth every penny.  Such an amazing man to work with.

I can't thank you enough for this, Fred.  Absolutely incredible experience for me.

I will post some pictures of the finished space whenever I finish my next painting and post to this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker