Monday, June 30, 2014

Crestview Place House (2,3 & 4) - Bogota, NJ





Completed paintings.

Oil on panels.

5" x 7"

I know these paintings will have deep meaning for the children of the woman who commissioned me and that is a very special thought for me to have, but I hope I never have to do the same painting multiple times ever again.  This was work instead of the usual fun I have painting.  So glad they are done.

Callahan's is back in business, and I will be doing a painting of the truck for the owner sometime soon.

Jamie at 2 years old in preschool with his old friends.

Prints have been hung at the Paramus museum.  I am quite pleased with how everything is coming together so far.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker