Saturday, December 08, 2007

Red's-Point Pleasant, New Jersey



This is the neon sign at Red's lobster pot restaurant in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. I don't believe that this place is in any danger of being torn down and replaced with condos or a strip mall or any other blight on the landscape, I just like the look of this sign. I am also quite fond of a good lobster now and again!
I have one more Jersey shore piece to do before I start on a few Cape Cod scenes. After that will be some NYC facades that are going to be tremendously fun to paint. I seem to be starting many new pieces at this point instead of finishing one at a time. I enjoy working this way from time to time, keeping everything fresh and spontaneous instead of getting bogged down with one piece at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker