Saturday, November 03, 2007

Circus Drive-In



This is the famous Circus Drive-In restaurant located in Wall Township, New Jersey. I planned on starting a few new paintings while the Cyclone painting dries, but it looks as though I won't be painting for a couple of weeks. I tore my hamstring on Halloween night, and might need surgery to repair it. I can't sit at my easel without excruciating pain and I really can't paint these photo-realistic pieces standing up, so I guess I'm out of commission for a little while. I can't drive or ride my bicycle either, so I'm pretty well screwed.
I will try to get back to work on these paintings as soon as I am able. Ugh. Please wish me luck......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker