Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Katherine Street House - Wyckoff, NJ




Completed painting...

oil on linen

10" x 16"


This will be my last painting for 2013.  It turned out to be the best year I have ever had painting in every way.  I hope the momentum continues into 2014.  Thanks to each and every collector who showed so much support this year.

Here are a few links that are worth a few minutes to check out:

For every hockey Dad out there, this is a must read.  I will be cherishing every minute of my sons' hockey experiences until it ends in a few very short years.

HOCKEY DAD'S LAST RIDE

This next link is from a photographer who shoots himself as Santa, and then inserts the image into famous paintings.  I love the Monet, Vermeer and Hopper paintings especially.  Click on the prev/next tab at the bottom left to see all these amazing assemblages.

SANTA

Finally, the most incredible bicycle stunt riding that I have ever seen.

BICYCLE

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker